Zink galvanized sheets and shaped boarding sheets
Zinc galvanized steel sheets are manufactured per GOST 14918 - 80 .
Zinc galvanized steel is manufactured form cold-rolled carbon steel coils with surface quality as per GOST 16523-89 , width from 710 to 1,800 mm inclusive, thickness from 0.5 to 2.5 mm inclusive.
Zinc-plated steel gauge should comply with GOST 19904-74 .
- П- at coating thickness above 40 um up to 60 um incl.;
- 1 - at coating thickness above 18 up to 40 um incl.;
- 2 - at coating thickness from 10 to 18 um incl.
Depending on the coating thickness, the zinc galvanized steel is subdivided into 3 classes:
- ХШ – for cold pressing;
Depending on its designation, the zinc galvanized steel sheets are subdivided into:
The zinc galvanized steel sheets for cold-pressing is subdivided into:
Н – standard draw-forming;
Г – deep draw-forming;
ВГ – very deep draw-forming;
- ХП – for cold roll forming
- ПК – for painting (temper-rolled);
- ОН – general purpose.
- For more detail see GOST norms & Technical Requirements section.
- starting stock material;
- available decorative paint-and-lacquer coating
- for roof decks - Н;
- for roof decks and wall enclosures - НС;
- for wall enclosures - С.
Zinc galvanized shaped boarding sheets are manufactured according to GOST 24045-94 .
Cold-formed sheet steel section with tapered corrugation (cold-formed corrugated sheets) is made on profile-bending machines and designed for construction and other industries.
Corrugated steel sheets are classified by:
By its designation, the shaped boarding sheets are subdivided into following types:
For more details see GOST norms & Technical Requirements section.