Water & gas tubes, electric-welded tubes
Steel water and gas tubes, both zinc galvanized and ungalvanized (black), with cut or rolled cylindrical thread and with no thread are manufactured based on the nominal inside diameter and wall thickness in accordance with GOST 3262-75 .
Gauge of tubes should comply with GOST 3262-75 .
- gage - from 4 to 12m; ;
- off-gage, within the gage range.
By the length criteria, the tubes shall be manufactured:
- By the manufacturing precision, the water and gas tubes are subdivided into:
- standard precision products;
- high-precision products.
- Steel water & gas tubes of standard precision are manufactured of steels per
GOST 380 и GOST
1050 , those of high precision – from steels per
GOST 1050 .
- More details see in GOSTs and TRs section.
- round longitudinal electric-welded tubes manufactured depending on diameter: from 10 to 530 mm per GOST 10705-91 from 478 to 1420mm per GOST 10706-76 with length in the range from 2 to 12 m.
- electric-welded shaped tubes(square, rectangular and oval) manufactured per GOST 13663-86 and welded steel formed section (square and rectangular) manufactured per GOST 30245-2003 .
To this group of metalware belong:
Gauge of round longitudinal electric-welded tubes corresponds to GOST 10704-91 .
Gauge of electric-welded shaped tubes conforms to:
Electric-welded shaped tubes are made with external dimensions from 10 to 100 mm, wall thickness from 1 to 5 mm off-gage , with cut length from 1.5 to 9 m.
Steel closed rolled section are manufactured per GOST 30245-2003 in sizes from 80 to 300mm off-gage, gage, with divisible cut length in the range from 6 to 12 m.
For more details see GOST norms & Technical Requirements section.