Fittings, screw nails, bolts, chains
Fittings are made from carbon and alloyed steel in accordance with specs for bolts, screw nails, pins and inner screws as per GOST 1759-70 with standard and high precision.
- bolts – with hexagonal and reduced hexagonal head;
- screw nails– with cylindrical, round-headed and flush head;
- pins – with screwed-in ends and those for smooth-hole parts;
- inner screws – standard hexagonal and thin inner screws;
- screw bolts – with round-headed and flush head;
- washers – expanded, reduced and spring washers.
There are different types of fastenings including:
- single- and multiple-strand drive roller & bush chains per GOST 13568-75 ;
- cargo leaf chains per GOST 191-75 ;
- traction leaf, bush, roller chains per GOST 588-81 ;
- transmission toothed chains with one-side plate engagement per GOST 13552-81 ;
- long-link roller chains pe GOST 4267-78 ;
- petroleum industry chains per TR 26-02-1081-88 .
Chains are metal wares designed to transmit power in various mechanisms.
There are different types of chains and links including:
For more details see GOST norms & Technical Requirements section.